Open 2012: NCIIA's 16th Annual Conference
I love the NCIIA conference. I always return with many ideas to pursue.
- Hal Fried, Professor of Economics, Union College
Save the date! March 22-24, 2012
NCIIA's 16th Annual Conference, exploring the science, business and practice of catalyzing innovation in higher education.
- Location: Hilton Financial District, San Francisco, CA
- March 21: Sustainable Vision workshop for grantees (by invitation)
- Submitting a paper? Guidelines are here. The deadline for submitting papers is September 12, 2011.
- View the schedule
- Register now
Topics will include:
- Best practices for programs and teaching entrepreneurship
- Commercialization of student ventures
- Women in entrepreneurship
- Intellectual property
- Topics related to primarily undergraduate institutions
- Projects that failed and lessons learned
- Affordable design
- Sustainability and social impact
- Student perspectives on innovation and entrepreneurship
- Workshops focused on high impact, actionable items faculty can use in their teaching
- Students, $350
- Presenters, $600
- NCIIA members before 2/20/12, $695
- NCIIA members after 2/20/12, $750
- Non-NCIIA members before 2/20/12, $850
- Non-NCIIA members after 2/20/12, $900
- One day, $295
- Open Minds exhibition only, $75
Questions? Call us at 413-587-2172 or email email@example.com.
New to the conference?
Each year we showcase NCIIA's best student innovation teams at Open Minds. Here are the 2011 Open Minds teams:
Major support from
- About NCIIA
- Meet our grantees
- For students
- For faculty
- Specialty training programs
- Annual conference
- NCIIA in the news